Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Squeaky Clean

Sunday night as Mark and I were getting ourselves ready to go out for the evening Grant found the Vicks Vapor Rub. I don't know why I didn't see what he was doing because he was right next to me the entire time. I did notice however he wasn't talking to me and asking a million questions like he usually does so I turned around and he had Vicks in his hair & on his face! I told Mark to stop whatever he was doing and get upstairs. A bath was drawn and shampooing began immediately. Mark finished making dinner & everything was right with the world (or so we thought). We left for the evening and left Grandpa Paul in charge of Grant. They had a great time playing with the train set and eating Cheetos. When we came home Grant's hair was worse! He looked like a 50's greaser. The next day I talked to my friend Amanda who is also a hair stylist. She recommended Dawn dish soap because it cuts grease. I soaped up his hair three times last night and it is much better. His hair even makes a squeaky sound when you touch it!

No comments: