Sunday, April 6, 2008

First Post

I have finally started a blog! Yes I have given into the computer age and have decided to write about my family and myself. One thing that has always held me back is if I had a blog what would I name it? I have to thank my husband for coming up with the name and for payment I have to tell everyone how great of a husband he is. Yes Mark you are a terrific husband. OK are we even?

Seriously he is a terrific husband. He works hard everyday as a Vice President at a local bank and always has time for our family. His success has allowed me to stay at home with our son and our furry child our annoying I mean adorable Westie Terrier.

Before I became a full-time mommy I worked in retail management and then moved onto selling advertising. I like this job much better and wouldn't trade it for anything! I love watching our son learn and explore new spaces and ideas everyday. I feel honored to be his teacher during this time in his life. A few years ago I would of said you were crazy if you thought I would enjoy being around children...nothing is better than a hug from my son which probaly left hand prints on my shirt from whatever messy object he was playing with. When people tell me they could never do what I do I tell them this: I get to wake up everday and do the things that I enjoy for the people that I love.

No comments: