Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Make This Look Good!

There is an epidemic among women, poorly fitted jeans! I have noticed this for awhile and can't keep it to myself any longer. Here are a few tips for choosing your jeans.

First and foremost jeans are to be worn at the hips/belly button or slightly below the belly button. Jeans should also fit comfortable in the back. No gaps in the back! It is disgusting to see people bend over right in front of you and get an eyeful of naked bootie! Also do not wear jeans that are faded in trouble spots such as the thighs and bootie, fading makes them larger! Wear the proper size. Who cares if your size is a 12. Do you really think a size 8 will make you look thinner? No it gives you a muffin top!

Along with the proper fit please wear the proper underwear! Thong straps, granny panties, etc. should not be seen. Don't people check themselves out in the mirror before leaving the house or at least do the bend test when trying on jeans?

Mom jeans. Please throw them out! High waisted, pleats and the ultra cool elastic waist band are just a few traits of the mom jeans. Also note elastic waist bands are for pregnant women and toddlers if your not anyone of them DON'T WEAR ELASTIC waist bands!

For the record I am not staring at women I just happen to spend way too much time lately at gymnastics class and parks. These fashion disasters cannot be ignored even if I tried.

I have said my peace. Ladies, please go out and buy yourself a good pair of fitting jeans (or 2 or 3)!

No comments: