Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Postal Worker Rocks!

I just want to give some mad props to the "Counter Guy" at our local post office. I had to stop in today to mail off a package and was dreading it the entire morning. The lines are usually long and pose quite a challenge for me when Grant is along. As usual there was a wait and only ONE person working the counter. Well there could have been two, expect one worker couldn't figure out how to log into a computer and there was some sort of drama going on in the back. Some drama queen in the back room was yelling at someone or something...classy. Have no fear my favorite "Counter Guy" was working and zipped through the customers fast while giving them great customer service. He never acted like he was in a hurry and had a smile on his face the entire time. Better yet I think we spent maybe 10 minutes in there! It's a little strange that the lines go faster when one person is working versus 2 or 3 people.

No comments: