Sunday, July 27, 2008

No It Can't Be!

Tonight we enjoyed an evening at the park. Grant played with the neighbor kids and we actually got to talk to other adults! Grant has progressed on the playground equipment. This summer he has conquered the twisty slide and is now working on the big slide and the climbing wall.

When we arrived at the park it was empty. We sat down and ate our ice cream cones. When we were finished I went to the garbage can to throw away our napkins and then I saw IT! I called Mark over to confirm what I just saw in the garbage can. What was it? "It" was um lets just say an adult purple toy shaped like a male body part. Is this some sort of joke? I really don't think it was someone cleaning out their closet and thought the park garbage can would be a great place to dispose of this! What if this is some sicko putting stuff like this in public places?

Did I tell the neighbors of my discovery? Um...NO! How would you even start a conversation like that? "Hey guess what I found in the garbage over there".

No comments: