Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May the Best Man Win

Anyone watch American Idol last night? It was the clash of the Davids. David C. and David A. What did you think of the writers song (the second song of the contestants)? I thought the 2nd song that David C sang was a little strange. It sounds like something that would be on Signature HomeStyles hold music (live your dreams, dream big blah, blah, blah).
I don't know who I want to win. David C obviously has talent,easy to market & he seems like a hardworking guy. But the runner-up usually has greater success. Where as David A. just plain irritates me! He has a great singing voice but that is it. Have you ever heard him speak? His voice is more annoying than Rita Cosby's voice. That raspy voice it like fingers on a chalk board. Also the fact he closes his eyes when he sings drives me crazy. What are you hiding from? I would also like him to win just so his dad doesn't beat him up if he doesn't win.
OK enough ranting. I guess tonight's episode is a win win situation. 1. I don't have to hear David A speak again and 2. I can free up space on my TiVo.

No comments: